For the 2019 call for applications, the UP is the leader for funding obtained among French universities with a grant 1.7 M € for incoming and outgoing mobility to 10 countries outside the European Union: Albania, Bosnia, Colombia, Haiti, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Uzbekistan, Russia, Tunisia. The top five universities to obtain ICM funding are, as it follows:
- University of Poitiers 1 763 830 €
- University of Nice 969 000 €
- University of Reunion 951 000 €
- University of Lille 898 000 €
- University Paris 13 783 000 €
These future partnerships will further affirm the strong will of the University of Poitiers to open up to Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
More info on ICM and the national ranking could be found on the following website: