The admissions office of your College, school or institute is there to help you and answers any questions you may have. Enrolment, study arrangements, exams, study certificates, student file transfers etc. Do not hesitate to go to your admissions office to ask for any advice you may need.

The admissions office must be informed in the event of any change in student administrative situation (marriage, change of address, telephone number), a request to cancel enrolment, abandoning studies, or any change in pedagogical enrolment for examinations.

Contacting your admissions office

  • La vie étudiante continue sur les réseaux sociaux !