Meeting the International Relations contact of your faculty or institute
Each faculty and institute has its own International Relations contact. This person will assist you with:
- administrative enrolment,
- academic enrolment,
- your student card,
- your course timetable,
- student social security affiliation for non-Europeans,
- and all other questions related to your enrolment.
The Multi-service Student Card
This card proves that you are a student and allows you to access different services. It allows:
- to borrow documents in the University libraries,
- to pay for your meals and purchases in the university restaurants, cafeterias and CROUS vending machines, as well as certain services in the CROUS residences,
- to benefit from reduced rates for students,
- to make Moneo payments in participating stores,
- to pay for photocopies and printouts in certain establishments.
You can refill your card with your bank card on a Moneo terminal or with cash at the CROUS terminals in the university restaurants. The Moneo terminals can be found in the following places:
- faculty buildings,
- university restaurants,
- bank agencies,
- certain bank machines (with Moneo logo),
- post offices.