Our international commitment
In order to strengthen the international influence of the University of Poitiers, we have long-standing commitments to major international exchange, training and research programs, which benefit the whole University community through various programs of pedagogical, administrative, financial and logistical support.
We particularly support:
- the promotion of French-speaking culture and institutions
- the defense of equal rights to education and training for all students
- the continuation of existing exchange programs and European networks
- the establishment of co-diplomas, double diplomas, international Master’s degrees, co-supervision of PhDs
- multilingualism and raising awareness of the languages of all our international partners
- the mobility of students, lecturers and technical staff
- the promotion of Summer schools
- exchanges with new emerging countries and privileged partnership areas
- the attractiveness of research in our laboratories
This support is notably materialized by:
- financial support from the International Relations Office via annual calls for international projects (ISSG)
- the strengthening of institutional partnerships (City of Poitiers, CROUS, Local Education Authority, Local and Regional Councils, Foundation of the University of Poitiers, etc.) to support student mobility and international events
- support for international teaching or research projects through the setting up of a international programs management unit.